Your heart tells you God is calling you into mission, but you want to know more. SportQuest Apprenticeships bring together what God is doing in your heart with hands-on mission work and personal discipleship to help you discern your calling.
In this 6-12 month intensive program, you’ll experience cross-cultural missions while serving alongside a local ministry team. Develop a love for the Gospel, the Kingdom, and other cultures through a SportQuest Apprenticeship.
- Immersion in a New Culture
- Growth in Christ-like Character
- Development of Ministry Competency
- Deeper Understanding of Sports Ministry
- Leadership Training
- Team Dynamics
- Must have already participated on at least one PWP Project
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must attend the SportQuest Leadership Training Weekend
To take the first step, please contact us! We’d love to have a personal conversation with you and discuss this further.
For more information, please contact Rance Bland via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SportQuest office at 317-270-9495.